HEAD TRAUMA RELIEF FOR CONCUSSIONS AND SPINAL CORD INJURIES
Traumatic head injuries are a leading cause of death and disability, as well as, losing the ability to function and participate in life activities including work, family, and recreation. With a head injury, damage to the brain and loss of brain function can happen with or without visible damage to the head. IN addition to the head concussion, the Spinal Cord and the Spine itself, which includes the neck, are also often injured. Children are prone to head injuries as their skulls are still hardening and a small blow to the head can create a huge impact.
Common causes of head traumas include Falls, Collisions (i.e. car, bicycle), Violence (i.e. domestic violence, child abuse, gunshot), Sports (i.e. football, hockey, skiing), and Explosives.
A spectrum of symptoms ranging from no initial symptoms to a coma can occur. Common concussion-type symptoms are: difficulty concentrating, dizziness, vision impairment, loss of balance and motor skills, neck pain, mood swings, nausea, lethargy or aggression, paralysis, and changes in sleep habits. Additional symptoms include being unconscious, confusion, seizures, and vomiting. Post concussion symptoms may last for months, years, or for the rest of a person’s life.
Olympia Hostler, owner of the Lasting Pain Relief Center, has had multiple head injuries resulting in Whiplash from Car Accidents, Concussion, Coma, and Falls. She was unable to work for three years and unable to sleep, walk or sit for more than 5 minutes, and drive until she received the therapies listed below which we offer at the Lasting Pain Relief Center.
The Lasting Pain Relief Center offers the following Head Trauma Relieving and Resetting therapies:
- Myofascial Release (MFR) – a state-of-the-art therapy, releases tightness and pain in and around the body part that needs or has had surgery. It also increases flexibility and range of motion. Treatments and home activity programs are available. Release trauma that is trapped in the body tissues.
- Reiki – a highly-effective therapy that enhances the healing process by creating a relaxation response, moving stuck energy and toxins, and reducing anxiety, pain, nausea and fatigue. The immune system is also boosted and increases wellbeing. Reiki is such an effective tool that Dr. Oz endorses it and uses it in his practice.
- VOILA – an innovative way of helping the mind/body heal itself by restoring its natural state of Harmony and functions! It taps into your body’s ability to heal, be well, and perform at it’s best. It is the master switch to create strength, health, power, ease, andefficiency of every movement, in everyday life and in sports.
- Hypnosis – helps tremendously to calm the mind and the body so it can heal faster and better and maintain overall being. It helps tremendously to overcome pain and tightness in the body and mind.
- Beyond Pain Management – delivers a life beyond pain that is more effective than pain management! This program and sessions make dramatic changes.
- Life Coaching – you get to Breakthrough and reset in Health, Career, Relationships, and Personal or Spiritual Development. Easily Stop: Anxiety & Panic, Depression, Stress, PTSD, Addictions – Smoking, Alcohol, Drug & Gambling, Fears & Phobias, False Belief and Limiting Beliefs, Sadness, Loss & Separation, Anger, Pain, Insomnia, Toxic Mind & Thoughts, Feeling Stuck & Overwhelmed, Sabotaging Habits & Thoughts, and Obstacles that keep you from being you. Simply Start Transformations to: Lose Weight, Feel Self , Confidence, Become More Successful, Public Speaking, Improve Learning & Test Scores, Relaxation & Peace, Joy & Play, Fitness, Healthy Habits & Lifestyle, Sports Performance, Financial Wealth Building, Mind Makeover, and Abundant Health & Wellness.
- Health Coaching – gives you a deeper understanding of how food and lifestyle choices affect your health, energy and mood. Information alone is insufficient to change. Our health and wellnesscoaches provide you with the tools, ongoing support and guidance as you make sustainable changes that improve your health and life.
- A Breath of Life program – focuses on reducing mental and physical stress through breathing exercises, visualization, meditation, releasing stress and negative emotions. A calm and relaxed mind and body are the results.
- Meditation and Mindfullness – teach the brain and nervous system to relax and stay that way, knowing that all is well and you are safe.